Tuesday 2 February 2010

The Fraudsters' Parliament 17

I have just picked up this story in The Yorshire Star in the feed to my blog!

I have been impressed how the local and regional newspapers have taken an interest in the MPs' expenses scandal. In many respects they can bring more pressure to bear on any local MP who has been pocketing public monies.
Check out the story about one of their local MPs by clicking on the link below;-

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/MP-challenges-demands-to-repay.6033487.jp#4890591

If you know of any other local or regional newspapers' views on the MPs' expenses scandal, please email me the link and I will put it on this blog.

My email address is:-

johnlbellblog@googlemail.com

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the contents on this blog!.... or feel free to comment on the comments of this blog! I will try to answer as many as I can!