Wednesday 17 February 2010

The Fraudsters' Parliament - 25

Someone asked me recently how annoyed I was over the widespread trousering of public monies by those in this Fraudsters' Parliament!
I replied that on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being 'Not at all concerned!' and 10 being 'Incandescent with anger!', I was at number 13........... 'On the cusp of  turning thermo-nuclear with rage!'

Then I discovered the following website:-

http://www.youve-been-cromwelled.org/

Now, while still being at number 13,  I can, at least chuckle about the responses that Ollie gives to some of those in this Fraudsters' Parliament who really have not grasped, even now, that the game is up!

Have a look at the website to lower your blood pressure! Read about the site and click on the responses from MPs and 'Ollie's responses! Pure magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the contents on this blog!.... or feel free to comment on the comments of this blog! I will try to answer as many as I can!