Tuesday 2 March 2010

The Fraudsters' Parliament - 30

I have a piece of news to make us all feel better about the scams practised by those in this Fraudsters' Parliament..... It is not really their fault!  Wasting taxpayers' monies is obviously a necessary part of a politician's core mission statement!

Politicians in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada do it too! I picked up an article  on the feed to my blog about the concerns of ordinary citizens in Nova Scotia relating to how THEIR politicians make fast and loose with THEIR claims and personal expenses.

Check out the story by clicking on the link below;

http://www.halifaxnewsnet.ca/index.cfm?sid=330620&sc=612&comments=verify#commentsview

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the contents on this blog!.... or feel free to comment on the comments of this blog! I will try to answer as many as I can!